These Website Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your (“You” or “you”) use of Bills180, LLC’s Web Site (the “Web Site”). These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by Bills180, LLC (“Bills180”) at any time in its discretion. Your use of the Web Site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acceptance of the changes. Please consult these Terms and Conditions regularly. These Terms and Conditions were last updated: August 1st, 2017.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in or accessible within the WebSite, including information and software (the “Materials”), are protected by applicable intellectual property law, including copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the Materials on the Web Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license is nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited, and revocable. Under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Web Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Bills180 at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these Materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded Materials in your possession, custody, or control regardless of format.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Materials accessible within the Web Site are the proprietary information of Bills180, and Bills180 retains all right, title, and interest in the Materials. Accordingly, you will not reproduce, transmit, publish, or distribute such Materials to any third-party without the express written consent of the Bills180 except that you may print a copy of Materials solely for your personal, noncommercial use. In doing so, you will not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Materials.
- The materials on the Web Site are provided “as is”. Bills180 makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Bills180 does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Materials on its Web Site or otherwise relating to such Materials.
- Bills180 sometimes receives bills that are on a promotion plan that is about to expire. For e.g. you are signed up for a 12-month plan paying $70 per month for internet services. At the end of the promo the provider increases your rate to $100 per month. Even though we receive a $70 bill from you to negotiate, if your bill is set to increase to a higher rate due to a promo expiration in the next billing cycle we will count the negotiating starting point at the higher dollar amount. For example in the above scenario if when we call the provider we get your bill down from the soon-to-be increased rate of $100 down to $80 that counts as a $20 savings per month and not a $10 increase from $60 to $70.
In no event shall Bills180, its suppliers, or its authorized agents be liable for any special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the services of Bills180, even if Bills180 or a Bills180 authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. In no event will the collective liability of Bills180, its suppliers, and its authorized agents to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the amount User has paid to Bills180 for the applicable service out of which the liability arose.
By providing personal and monthly billing information to Bills180 and its authorized agents, you warrant that you are the account holder or an authorized agent of the account holder and that all information provided by you to Bills180, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, email address, service provider(s), monthly service(s), and monthly service price(s), is complete, truthful, and accurate. Bills180 will not share personal information except in negotiations with your service providers as provided under Section 7.
Authorizations Granted to Bills180
By registering with Bills180, you acknowledge and authorize Bills180 and its authorized agents to:
- utilize the name and any and all account information provided to or that is available to Bills180 to negotiate billing rates with your service providers;
- negotiate with your monthly service provider(s) as an agent on your behalf;
- accept or reject agreements;
- enter contracts binding upon you; and
- act in any way necessary to accomplish the goal of obtaining lower rates for your monthly bills subject to any instructions provided in advance to Bills180 by You in writing.
Bills180 will work to negotiate the best possible rate(s) for the bill(s) you provide to us and on which it agrees to negotiate. Where Bills180 and its authorized agents cannot reduce your monthly rate(s) there will be absolutely no charge for services. Bills180 cannot guarantee and does not promise it can obtain lower rates or savings during negotiations on your behalf.
Costs and Billing
- If Bills180 and/or its authorized agents cannot obtain lower rates for your monthly bills, there is no cost to you.
- If Bills180 or its authorized agents can obtain a lower rate for your monthly bill, you agree to pay the total sum of fifty percent (50%) of the savings obtained for that bill and/or account for the twelve (12) months following the renegotiation of your bill by Bills 180.
- Savings will be calculated as the difference between the rate of the bill when Bills180 initiates negotiations with your provider or providers on your behalf (“Current Rate”) and the renegotiated rate achieved by Bills180 (“New Rate”) including any one time credit and or cancellation of late fee. If the Current Rate differs from the rate shown on the bill you initially submit to Bills180 when you sign up, savings will be calculated from the Current Rate, rather than the bill submitted. Any discounts previously applied to your bill, but that are no longer in effect when Bills180 initiates negotiation because of a scheduled increase, the end of a promotion, or any other reasons, will not be included in the Current Rate
- At the end of the promotion that Bills180 has secured, if your rate rises because of the end of a promotion or any other reason, and you would like Bills180 to renegotiate a lower rate for the account again, you will be charged 25% of annual savings thereafter. The savings will be calculated as the difference between the rate of the bill when Bills180 initiates the second round of negotiations with your provider or providers on your behalf (“Current Rate”) and the second renegotiated rate achieved by Bills180 (“New Rate”).
- Bills180 will send an invoice through electronic mail that will be payable through its online payment gateway. Invoices will offer two (2) payment methods:
- You pay the total invoice in full in one (1) payment; or
- You pay one twelfth (1/12) of your invoice total each month for the duration of the promotion. You can make your payments via recurring charges on your debit or credit card.
- Payment is due within fourteen (14) business days of the invoice date. Failure to make a timely payment may result in a late fee of five dollars ($5) per month for each month in which your account is in arrears.
- If you request that Bills180 cancel all service with a provider instead of negotiating a better rate, there is a flat rate cancellation fee per bill of $25 dollars. If you request that Bills180 cancel part of your service and negotiate a lower rate on a remaining service, you agree to pay fifty percent (50%) of the savings obtained on the entire bill for the twelve (12) months following the renegotiation of that bill as provided in Section 9.
- If the savings shown on the invoice are not accurate, you must notify Bills180 within thirty (30) days of receiving your Bills180 invoice. Bills180 will investigate with the service provider and attempt to rectify any mistake. If the mistake cannot be rectified, Bills180 will adjust your invoice accordingly.
- Bills180 reserves the right to turn delinquent accounts over to collection agencies and/or report overdue balances to credit bureaus, including Experian, TransUnion and Equifax. If Bills180 must engage a collection agency or report your debt to credit bureau(s), Bills180 may charge a processing fee of $25 or more, subject to the maximum charge allowed by law.
- If Bills180 accepts late or partial payments, it does not waive its right to collect all amounts owed under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Cancellation of Bills180 Services
- You may discontinue services with Bills180 at any time by notifying Bills180 through electronic mail, phone, or U.S. mail. Cancellation is effect when the e-mail, call, and/or letter is received by Bills180. Cancellation does not waive outstanding balances on your account, and Bills180 reserves the right to request payment in full for services rendered.
- Bills180 reserves the right to cancel your account with Bills180 at any time for any reason and request payment in full for services rendered through the date of cancellation.
Bills180 is not a Financial Advisor
Bills180 does not provide legal, financial, or tax advice. You are using any and all information and Materials/Services available on the Web Site at your own risk. You should consult with an accountant, attorney, and/or other professional adviser before making financial decisions.
Revisions and Errata
The Materials appearing on the Web Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bills180 does not warrant that any of the Materials are accurate, complete, or current. Bills180 may change the Materials at any time without notice. Bills180 does not, however, make any commitment to update the Materials.
- Bills180 has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Web Site, nor has it verified the accuracy or suitability of any information in any such sites. Bills180 is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Including any link does not imply endorsement by Bills180 of the site. Use and/or access of any such linked web site is at your own risk.
- Bills180 does not operate, control or endorse any information, products, or services on the Internet in any way, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Bills180. Bills180 cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. Bills180 assumes no responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
You will defend, hold harmless, and indemnify Bills180, its owners, officers, directors, members, employees, contractors, suppliers, and its authorized agents (collectively the “Indemnified Parties”) from any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You, including any use of Materials other than as expressly authorized herein. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability for any such breach or unauthorized use, and You agree to defend, hold harmless, and to indemnify the Indemnified Parties from any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys’ fees of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You also agree to indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from the Web Site.
Governing Law, Venue and Attorney’s Fees
- This agreement, its interpretation and its application shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- In any action or proceeding by which Bills180 either seeks to enforce its rights under these Terms and Conditions or seeks a declaration of any rights or obligations under this agreement and is the prevailing party, Bills180 shall be awarded its reasonable legal fees, together with any costs and expenses, in connection with such proceeding, including those incurred on appeal or to enforce the final judgment, as well as any other relief to which it may be entitled at law or equity.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected;
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your written consent or as required by law;
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes;
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned;
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date;
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification;
- We will make readily available to Bills180 customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information; and
- We may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising we believe may interest users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior. To opt out of having your personal information affect the serving of Google AdWords, visit https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
2017 © Bills180 Upload your bills, we’ll negotiate them.
I reveal my 21 favorite Comcast negotiation strategies. Be sure to check out number 6.
If you moving, upgrading equipment, or canceling a service – Xfinity / Comcast requires you to return ALL equipment within 10 days of disconnecting service. What Comcast doesn’t tell you If you do not return their equipment within 10 days, they will charge you the...
So you want to lower your Verizon bill, and you want to be smart about your negotiating tactics. Of course you do – Who doesn’t want to save money. Today, I’ll show you exactly how to use the threat of canceling service to get a better deal from Verizon. But remember…..
If you are reading this, then you are probably seeing RED. You are so pissed at Comcast / Xfinity that you want to call Comcast headquarters to complain and explain to every executive how their company has screwed you over. But the sad truth is…. This will not give...
So you just got your new bill from Comcast, and your 1-year promotional period is up – and you’re in shock. Before you panic, know that you have some options, and I’m going show you exactly what to do. But if you do only one thing, make sure…
So you want to find the best Time Warner Cable Promotions for Existing Customers? Of course you do, because who would want to pay more than they have too. Or worse: why pay more than new customers. Today I’ll show you exactly how to be offered worthwhile promotions and discounts (even as an existing customer).
So you want to find the best Comcast approved router? Of course, you do! Who doesn’t want to save money, and have higher quality equipment? Today I’ll show you exactly how to find the best router for Comcast high-speed internet, AND how to set it up.
So you want to know how to cancel Comcast cable and keep internet only? Turns out – you are not alone. Hundreds of thousands of others are moving to an Internet-only service and cutting the cable cord altogether. Today, I’ll show you it won’t be as painful to direct...
If you’re like me, you hate Comcast's rising fees – and you’ve probably noticed Comcast Regional Sports Fees! Well, it turns out you’re not alone. Cable companies are passing more and more fees along to consumers, and this is one of them. In today's post, I’m going to...
So you want to get out of paying Comcast an early termination fee? Of course you do, no one wants to pay Comcast a fee to cancel service…....and I mean no one! Here’s your foolproof guide to getting Comcast to waive your early termination fee (EFT). Increase the...